Tuesday 16 October 2007

First post

Well, I have been in blogland before but get frustrated with the technical bits that I couldn't get my head around! So here I am again - this time I will stick at it longer!!!


I have started again as I have received my invite to RAVELRY - hurrah! So now I am completely knackered (husband is nagging me to go to bed, I am laughing at him because he is going out for a cigarette and it is CHUCKING it down) because I have been photographing everything knitting wise in the house and putting it on to a flickr account and looking at Ravelry. This is a steep learning curve for me!


Anyway - need to go to bed as have to see man about new job in the morning and don't want to look like Bride of Dracula (well, maybe that will take more than a good night's sleep...)


Here is a picture of small dog: awww! He found camping in the 'summer' very confusing - I think he thought we were completely mad! (Maybe he had a point this summer...). see y'all later...


No comments: