Monday 4 January 2010

24th July??

Oh dear, rubbish blogger, 24th July... *hangs head*

Anyway, back to work today, god knows what the temperature is out there but my legs may never be the same again. Maybe Ryan's suggestion of knitted trousers was not so far off the mark after all!!! Have so far failed to find any woolly tights today but must do something otherwise my walk to work resolution won't last long. It must be cold as I am still wearing a cardigan in my office which is normally tropical even at this time of year. Still, it is winter after all...

Knitting wise I have so far only cast on two new projects (this year) - Baltic Sea Stole and an aran cabled jacket for Fearn. I need to do at least 15 rows of the stole per day to get it done for Feb 13th as it is a present for my MIL for her significant birthday. Hopefully it will get quicker as I go along.

Still having a great deal of trouble trying to decide what to focus on this year (kntting, working (ha), spinning, designing, sewing, etc etc) unfortunately sitting in my workroom knitting to the exclusion of all else appears not to be an option unless I can magically win the lottery. Have not made any formal resolutions this year but am aiming to focus, cook more, eat better and excersice more. I also need to be more positive, stop constantly complaining about being tired and stop standing about with my hands on my hips. Oh and brush the dog's teeth everyday. What a weird bunch of stuff.

No comments: